1. Your idea about the eBook . Think what your
eBook will be about.
EBook structure. Decide if your eBook
will have the Left Panel and if it will have protected files.
Prepare a directory. Create a directory on your hard drive
for the eBook files. If your eBook will have the Left Panel,
create a subdirectory for it inside the eBook directory.
And if there will be protected files, create a separate subdirectory
for them as well.
4. Create your files. Use your favorite software to edit
HTML and images to prepare HTML pages, images and other
files you are going to include into the eBook. Keep in
mind that files for the Left Panel and protected files must
be located in their own subdirectories.
5. Brush up navigation. Make sure you have not used any
absolute hyperlinks - all hyperlinks must be relative.
Configuring the project
6. Create a project. Prepare a new project in the compiler.
7. Specify the paths. Specify the paths to the directory
and subdirectories for the compiler to take files for creating
your eBook from. And specify the path for the output
exe file with the final eBook.
8. Specify settings. Configure the
user interface of the eBook. Enable or disable the Left
Panel. Also, if there are protected files in the eBook,
initiate the protection module.
Compiling the eBook
9. Compile the eBook. Run the resulting exe file.
- What should
you know to create eBooks?
- Compiling eBooks with eBook Maestro
- Protecting an eBook directory so that the user
has to register to get access to its files
- How to organize receiving payments, to get
money for registering your eBook?
- How to turn a flash game into a profitable