It's very easy to create eBooks using eBook Maestro! Generally
the process of preparing a project and compiling an eBook
looks like this:
Creating a new project.
Setting general parameters.
Choosing folders containing files of the eBook.
4. Choosing a location for the final executable file.
Designing eBook interface.
And the eBook is ready!
Read more in the User Guide.
- What should you know to create eBooks?
- EBook creation steps
- Protecting an eBook directory so that the user
has to register to get access to its files
- How to organize receiving payments, to get
money for registering your eBook?
- How to turn a flash game into a profitable
All rights reserved © 2005-